Asking how you take action to care for orphans and children in need?
- Project Belong VA – our local ministry helping foster kids and foster families in Western Loudoun. brbible.org/opportunities-to-
care/ Attend one of their monthly Intros on zoom to learn more.
- Romania Reborn – a long-time ministry helping the fatherless find homes in Romania, romania-reborn.org
- Nigerian widows & orphans (Smyrna Ministries) – our BRBC-supported ministry has stepped in to help provide shelter, education, and other necessities for the 14 widows & their children of the men who were martyred nearly 2 years ago. Smyrna is approximately 2.5 years in to providing this support for a total of 5 years to these families. smyrnaministries.org/give
- Compassion International – sponsor a child in poverty. Here’s a testimonial from one of our BRBC church families, brbible.org/sponsor-a-child-
- Learn about becoming a foster family (or support a current foster family) – contact Brittany to connect with a family in BRBC who has experience with the foster care journey
- Learn about pursuing adoption – contact Brittany to connect with a family in BRBC who has experience with the adoption journey
- Be intentional to pray! God, where am I merely watching instead of acting with compassion? How do You want me to respond?