BRBC Town-wide Tag Sale Booth – Sat/Oct 8, 1hr time blocks
Sign up for a 1hr-timeslot HERE
- Background: One of the reasons our BRBC community care team exists is to help provide our congregation with periodic opportunities to exercise our evangelism “muscle”!
- What: BRBC has rented a booth at this popular, annual town event, to be present in our community for local outreach. BRBCers (either individuals, families, Life Groups, etc) will staff the church booth for 1hr intervals. Any age welcome; all timeslots will have adults present.
- Why: This event allows us to be present in our local community for the purposes of intentionally striking up conversation and sharing the gospel.
- How: Be a smiling face, give a friendly hello, offer candy/water. We’ll have flyers about why Jesus matters, BRBC services, and programs for teens and children available. It can take courage, but strike up a conversation and practice listening, asking questions about where someone is at spiritually, and being ready to share the gospel when appropriate.
- We’ll help equip you! Come to a “tag sale aware” and evangelism coaching meeting immediately after the service on Sunday/Oct 2 for 15min for tips on manning the booth and to go over sharing the gospel (in room 104).
- Your action step: Sign up for a 1hr-timeslot HERE.