December 30 through January 1, 2017 the Middle School Youth Group is invited to participate in reBOOT 2017!
This is a 3-day retreat of Bible teaching and exhortation, worship, fun and fellowship focused on spiritual growth and outreach.
We will leave from BRBC at 4:30pm on Friday, December 30 and return to BRBC on Sunday at Noon on January 1, 2017. The retreat is at Skycroft Conference Center in Middletown, Maryland.
Four Things Needed to Sign Up (see attached document for forms)
- BRBC’s Permission Slip form
- Skycroft’s Participation Form — Must be notarized (Debbie Stevenson can notarize)
- Photocopy of insurance form or card
- Payment (can make checks payable to BRBC with “reBOOT 2017” in the memo line)
Costs – includes lodging, food, and great teaching for 3 days!
- Early registration cost is $50 — applies through Sunday Nov. 27 (just 3 weeks away)
- Regular cost is $85 — final signup deadline is December 11
- You may also consider bringing a little bit of spending money for snacks.
- Drivers: have a mini van, SUV, or bigger vehicle? Consider blessing our students by meeting the transportation need! Drivers will need to be at BRBC on Friday afternoon at 4:30 and at Skycrock on Sunday morning at 10:00am. Skycroft is only 45 minutes from BRBC.
- Chaperones: I would love to have a couple parents come be a part of the fun while ensuring the students remain safe and cared for!
- If you are interested in helping please contact me at David@brbible.org so I can give you more details and answer any questions.
More information including: Recommended Packing Lists, Weekend Schedule, and the required forms can be found in the attached document.
Early sign up deadline Nov 27; Final sign deadline is Dec 11.