What is Cochabamba 2018??
A short-term service & growth trip to support and encourage our missionaries Joe & Denise Holman in Cochabamba, Bolivia in summer 2018!
It’s not too early to explore being a part! Be praying whether God would have you participate, and if you have ANY interest, come get the details at an info meeting on October 29, 12:30pm in the quad (the part with the TV).
(Pizza will be served.)
Fun (or not so fun) facts about Bolivia …
- Cochabamba is home to the highest statue of the famous Christ the Redeemer – 132ft!
- Bolivia is the second-poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere (second only to Haiti)
- Joe & Denise and their kids have lived in Cochabamba for the past 11 years
- The last BRBC short-term team trip to Bolivia was in 2014
- YOU could be a part of the Cochabamba 2018 team!