High School Spring Retreat is April 28-29. Join us for bible study, laser tag, team relay challenges, and one chocolate chip cookie … 😉 plus a bunch of other great food and treats. If you are looking for the Middle School retreat, see this page: https://brbible.org/middle-school-spring-retreat
SIGN UP! for High School Spring Retreat now! https://brbible.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/218/responses/new
Theme – “On Purpose” We will explore what the Bible says about God’s given purpose for us, which is rooted in how He made us and who God is. God knew us before we were formed. We are chosen, His workmanship created for the works HE laid out before us. We are ON Purpose.
Costs: $50 until April 19. Food, laser tag & other activities, plus a mint tshirt. Scholarships are available – contact pastor David for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: We will stay at the church overnight Friday. 770 South 20th St. Purcellville VA 20132.
Agenda: The overview plan for the weekend is to have three main teaching times – Friday night, Saturday morning and Saturday evening. Friday night we will have an epic laser tag game throughout the whole church. To wide down we will either watch a movie or play some awesome board games. Saturday between lessons and worship we will have teams competing for the title of “Relay Champion!” Students will work with their team to overcome various challenges which may also include off-site service projects.
Sign up! https://brbible.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/218/responses/new
What to pack?
Toiletries! *steps on soap box to talk about soap* Any essential hygiene items are a must!
Other Essential Packing items:
- Bible, notepad, pen/pencil
- Sleep stuff (sleeping bag, pillow, etc.) – we will be sleeping on the floors in the church. Guys will be on the 3rd floor, girls in the quad.
- Toiletries (deodorant, toothbrush/paste)
- Outdoor weather appropriate clothes
- Water bottle to refill
- Snacks (you are welcome to bring your own snacks but there is a Youth Pastor tax, where 20% must be shared with the youth pastor on site) NO PEANUTS
* Note: If your student is bringing a prescription med they need to take, Please let me know. Then put them in a zip lock bag with instructions and turn them in when you come Friday night. We’ll make sure they are taken at the right times and they’ll be returned at the end of the weekend.
David Parker: (751) 442-2548 (cell); email@example.com
(540) 338-2299 (office)