To parents of Middle School Students: Please consider helping to make this retreat weekend for the students a safe success!
We have two big needs:
Chaperones — What’s the commitment?
- Friday Dec. 30, 4:00pm – Sunday Jan. 1, Noon.
- Required to stay with the students in the lodges overnight (bunking with the students:). Curfew is at 11:00pm
- Make sure the kids don’t sneak off after curfew
- Make sure they don’t drink 8 Red Bulls in one night.
- Immediate adult presence in case of emergency (camp staff will be in a separate lodge on site).
- If your students survive the night and aren’t falling asleep during activities the next day, you will be successful!
- New Years Eve Special — Curfew for the students is at 1:00am due to New Years Eve special activities.
- Flexible during the day
- You are welcomed/encouraged to participate in all the same activities right along with the students.
- reBOOT camp staff will lead all the activities (including Bible studies) which gives you the option to break off and enjoy the beautiful conference center facilities (including a neat coffee shop).
Drivers — what’s the commitment?
- Have a mini van, SUV, or bigger vehicle.
- Be at BRBC Friday by 4:15. Drive Students 45 minutes to Skycroft Conference Center
- Be at Skycroft on Sunday (01/01/17) morning at 10:00am. Drive students 45 minutes back to BRBC.
You can contact me at David@brbible.org if you have questions. Select below if you would like to help meet one (of both) of these needs!